2019 Spring Break Camps
Get those kids away from the glowing screenings and into Blue Baboon Books for a day of creativity, engagement, and fun! We're super excited to offer fun themes and options for our camps. Campers will have the choice of three scheduling options:
- Morning only: 9 a.m. to noon ($30)
- Afternoon only: 1 to 5 p.m. ($40)
- All day: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ($60)
Blue Baboon Camps are for children ages 5 to 12. Camps include themed games, crafts, reading, adventure, and fun! Snacks and beverages will be provided by Blue Baboon Books. All-day campers need to bring a sack lunch.
- Wireless Gaming (Tuesday, March 12): We like to move it, and move it we will at this day active and engaging camp! Campers will have the opportunity to learn new games, new forms of exercise, compete with other campers in physical feats, and craft some of their own games.
- No-Sew Swag (Thursday, March 14): It's going to be one crafty day when we work on practical, snuggly, and decorative projects.